Friday, July 20, 2012

turns out packing 6 months worth of stuff in 40lbs is kinda difficult.

i am currently in "i want to get this packing and goodbyes over with and just be there" mood. i am slightly stressed because packing is ending up being harder than i expected and I just found out (thank goodness in time) that my flights for tomorrow have been changed. Thanks American Airlines for notifying me-insert angry sarcastic cali-. so that means less time with family and more time alone in an airport..a little less than thrilled about this.

but I think what this all boils down to is that I am very anxious/sad about actually leaving. I know I have done this before, but it's different now-cough cough bill exists- and also I am more mature and actually get along with/miss my family. so I'm just going through the usual "what am I doing" phase, which I'm sure will pass as soon as I land Sunday.

I am still excited, don't get me wrong. I dont want to come across as a whiny brat...poor me I have awesome opportunities to go amazing places but all I can do is complain about missing people. I'm just in a mood I guess, and mostly I just want to get the sad goodbyes over with.

anyways, I just needed to get that out cause I was turning into a little ball of emotions. talk to you on the other side!...or maybe from dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment