Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i just need to update right now for the plain fact that my dad is now playing michael jacksons "heal the world" in rememberance and i can hear my mom upstairs singing along and their accents are amazing and its just so great. this is such a great home.

also, i got my evaluations of my family today, meaning i have to say if i would reccommend them again or not. i cant believe i have to do this already. also my mom told me like 387529 times today that she doesnt want me to go. and she missed out on all these plans tonight just to eat dinner with me. i dont wanna leaveeeeeeee

and then there is that other side of me that cant wait to get home (o god the free willy song now!!) my emotions literally change every hour or minute. for example. today i went for a marvelous run in the first sunny day in forever, got to see the ocean, was in a great mood, in my room dancing (no judging) and never happier to be here, and then i talked to marissa and found out i was going to get to see her in az which made me overwhelmingly excited to go back to az. and then i remembered how much i love there too, but then i had a great lunch with my mom and loved here more again...WHAT THE FUCK. this is so messed up.

so no longer talking about the nonsense in my head...yest i went to the last salsa tuesday and it was great, it was pretty much just us gringos and some really good dancers, like the first time we went...full circle. it was really fun, i loved dancing and it was a good last time.

also tomorrow i am going to stay in hostel bellavista (!!) arthostalbellavista.cl this absolutely amazing hostel with so much artwork/grafitti (nicole we saw it) and a great view of the ocean and just a really cool place. i am going with maggie vanessa elizabeth and kathleen, we are gonna go out to dinner, go to some parties and then make brownies and hang out together cause its the last night with maggie :( god i love her, it will be so hard to say bye. how is it time already? how have i possilby lived here 5 months?? shiiiiiiiiiiiit. theres that thinking thing again.

also im done with finals tom! and then fri off to san pedro de atacama!! wooo. happy life.

these things always turn out longer than i expect. anyways

as micheal says

"and if you really try, you'll find there's no need to cry.....if we try we shall see in this bliss we cannot feel fear or dread.
we stop existing and start living."



peace and love from chile

No comments:

Post a Comment