Monday, March 9, 2009

so i wanna try to update more often so they are smaller posts, cause honestly i get bored with myself typing it all...

so sat night i hung out with my bro for awhile in his room, met his friend and yo estaba volando, figure it out or ask me... so then maggie and camilla came over and we went to meet my "cousin" john to go to some party that paul (previously mentioned awkward cocky lustful kid) was having. also, side note, john my cousin is the most awkward boy ever created and i wish i wasnt related to him. haha, well i just wish he wouldnt cling to me, he doesnt even talk to me in english, super awk.

soo we went to this party, it was pretty fun, a good mix of chileans and gringos, it was kinda cool to always be switching between english and spanish. and they had a drum circle and it was really cool. but i helped to take care of paul who was wayyyy too drunk and that was sort of annoying. then we were supposed to hang out with my moniter, marco, but he didnt respond to my text....so we just decided to go home instead of some club some others were going to.

sunday i didnt do anything and it was amazingggg. i slept alot and then ate with the fam and just chilled in my room. i tried to webcam with the whole fam, i mean like padres, aunt, cousins, g-parents, it was kinda weird.

and today i had my first classes in 3 months! i had psyc of love and sexuality at 10, it started like 15 mins late cause my teacher couldnt find a place to park his motorcycle....the class is mostly foreign kids and only like 6 chikeans, which is kinda sad. the prof talks really fast, but i pretty much understand, he also is used to foreign kids in his classes so thats good. he seems really relaxed and the class sounds interesting. some kid even left to smoke while we were in class, just outside the door. VERY relaxed. then i had to go across town to my grammer class. this class is only for exchange students, so thats lame. but im actually excited to take it cause it deals with all the things i have problems with, like using ser/estar preterito/imperfecto etc. so im a nerd and excited about learning that. also my prof, pedro, is super young and chill, he doesnt care if we come or are late and gets that we are gonna travel. he is really cool. school is just so different here, we dont have syllabi, its like no big deal, and no books (mostly cause its waaay to expensive here) so this should be interesting.

i was also very proud of myself for taking the buses everywhere and knowing which to use and where to get off, id never gone to those buildings before so it was a relief i could do it. i also stopped to have pizza with some friends, it was a wonderful change from the veggies my mom is so prone to feeding me. although it was supposed to be a fast place (it looked really american like a subway) but it took like 25mins for us to get our food. chileans really are laid back about everything, i need to get in that mindset cause for now its kinda annoying.

anyways, im out of things to say, that was still kinda long.....

peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment