Monday, May 18, 2009

so i had a new, yet old revelation tonight.

i was walking home and i stopped to just stand and look at the sky (something that for some reason i have been really compelled to do since last summer alot) i dont want to sound crazy, but i feel like a different person and in a different place when i just look at the stars. i feel so small and insignificant, but somehow in a good way. i love seeing how much there is out there and that i get to be a part of it. and the part i love the most is that we all see the sky. i never have to feel far from anyone if i just look up.

but then i realized that all the people i love the most couldnt see the same sky as me.

and for a brief second ive never felt so far and so alone.

and then it hit me again, that the only reason i could feel this way is cause i had such great things to feel far from and that ive been lucky enough to have people who stopped me from feeling alone. and damn im so cheesy now, but there is nothing like being away from all you really know to make you see how great you have it. and i cant get over how grateful i am for my friends and family. and how much i love them all. my new friends h ere always ask who my best friend is, and besides chelsea which is the obvious answer, i honestly cant answer that cause i have so many friends i consider close enough to be my best. how great is that? i just cant wait to be reunited!

my heart is seriously aching for my family and friends. even tho i really do love everyone here, i need those familiar faces again. im just happy i know i have people wanting to see me too. there isnt really a better feeling than that.


so idk why im so grossly emotional, but its happening, so there it is.

"he found that he was flying. upstairs. high above the city. through the ceiling of the stars.
so cruel and pretty."


No comments:

Post a Comment