Thursday, March 12, 2009

ok. so ive been really homesick recently, but some recent things have really put my mind into perspective.

and i realized that i dont want to waste my precious time here upset that im missing other things. because i am lucky enough to know that i still have people who will be there when i come back. and its sad that i cant be with them (if u are reading this now u are most likely one of them) but also the best feeling that i know i have people who will always care even if i go do my own thing for awhile. i am also lucky enough to be making really good friends here, which sucks cause in the end thats more people to miss, but the point is, the fact that i have people to miss is amazing.

so i guess this is my thank you to whoever is reading this and all my friends who are always there for me and show me they love me. especially being here, knowing i have your friendship is, i dunno really how to explain it, reassuring, and just makes me feel really lucky. im just happier here knowing that i get to have a great time here and i still get to return to wonderful people. so, there really isnt any reason to be sad, cause no matter what, im lucky.

i know this isnt really an update like this blog is supposed to be. but as down as ive been, and then getting all the love and support from people like i did, just opened my eyes to how great i have it and lucky i am to know people like you.

so sorry i got all mushy, but i really wanna make sure that the people i love know it. thanks for putting up with me!

also, chile is still awesome.

peace and love from your overly emotional bilingual babe! (thats pushing it, but i love alliteration)

No comments:

Post a Comment